Products and Services
We are dedicated to providing resources that increase productivity, automate processes, ensure compliance, reduce costs, and improve customer service.
We are school district operations professionals with extensive facilities, transportation, and operations experience. If you need to jump start a program, or get organized, we can provide consulting services that offer smart solutions. Our knowledge set spans:
- eRate (involved since year-1 in 1999)
- California Civic Center Act and SB1404
- Facility Use Right Sizing – with the purchase of our Facilities Login, we offer a right-sizing consulting service where we can provide onsite recalculation of applicable fees, provide project management of transition from manual to Facilities Login, including board meeting and community meetings. We’ll come in and take you from where you are to a fully vetted, approved process that takes into account your district needs and politics, that your board, public, and staff are comfortable with.
- LCAP (California)
- FRISK training (for progressive disciplinary documentation, i.e. managing staff out of organization correctly)
- The School Facility Program
- School Transportation
- The Williams Settlement and Emergency Repair Program
- Maintenance and Operations
We're better for schools because we're desgined by them
Maintenance Login was designed originally, and steered currently, by school districts. That mean the best practices of your neighbors are built-in, and our enhancements incorporate the very best of new technologies and better methods.
All our products are mobile friendly.
Whether paperless, or traditional work order tickets, our systems are designed by M&O practitioners who know maintenance. Our district-designed reporting will meet your needs right from the get-go. With a built-in staffing model, district-designed (by your peers) reports to manage productivity, we are a complete management system out of the box.